1. Dryden M. Lockyer G. Kordo S. Cooke J. Engineered honey: in vitro antimicrobial activity of a novel topical wound care treatment. Journal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance 2014.
2. Dryden MS. Hudgell. Saeed K. Dryden AWS. Brooks J. Cooke J. Surgihoney – honey wound treatment: first report of in-vitro activity and early clinical evaluation. Federation of Infection Societies. Birmingham UK, 2013.
3. Dryden M. Goddard C. Madadi A. Heard M. Saeed K. Cooke J. Bioengineered Surgihoney as an antimicrobial wound dressing to prevent Caesarean wound infection: a clinical and cost-effectiveness study. British Journal of Midwifery 2014;22:23–7.
4. Dryden M. Tawse C. Adams J. Saeed K. Cooke J. The use of Surgihoney to prevent or eradicate bacterial colonisation in dressing oncology long vascular lines. Journal of Wound Care 2014;23:338-41.
5. Cooke J. When antibiotics can be avoided in skin inflammation and bacterial colonization: a review of topical treatments. Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases 2014;27:125-9.
6. Cooke J, Dryden M, Patton T, Brennan J, Barrett J. The antimicrobial activity of prototype modified honeys that generate reactive oxygen species (ROS) hydrogen peroxide. BMC research notes 2015;8:20.http://www.biomedcentral.com/1756-0500/8/20.
7. Halstead F. Oppenheim B. Dryden M. The in vitro antibacterial activity of engineered honey (Surgihoney®) against important biofilm-forming burn wound pathogens. Federation of Infection Societies. Harrogate, UK,2014.
8. Dryden M, Milward G, Saeed K. Infection prevention in wounds with Surgihoney. The Journal of hospital infection 2014;88:121-2.
9. Dunnill C, Patton T, Brennan J, et al. Reactive oxygen species (ROS) and wound healing: the functional role of ROS and emerging ROS-modulating technologies for augmentation of the healing process. Int Wound J 2015.
10. Khan W, Williams R, Metah A, Morgan-Jones R. Surgihoney as a novel antimicrobial coating in salvage revision total knee arthroplasty. Orthopaedic Proceedings 2015;97-B:66-.
11. Dryden M. Dickinson A. Brooks J. Hudgell L. Saeed L.. Cutting KF. A multi-centre clinical evaluation of Reactive Oxygen(tm) topical wound gel in 114 wounds. Journal of Wound Care 2016;25:140-6.
12. Halstead FD, Webber MA, Rauf M, Burt R, Dryden M, Oppenheim BA. In vitro activity of an engineered honey, medical-grade honeys, and antimicrobial wound dressings against biofilm-producing clinical bacterial isolates. J Wound Care 2016;25:93-102.
13. Dryden M. Saeed K. Dickinson A. Clarke J. Engineered honey to manage bacterial bioburden and biofilm in chronic wounds. European Wound Management Association London, 2015.
14. Halstead F. Oppenheim B. Dryden M. The in vitro antibacterial activity of engineered honey (Surgihoney™) against important biofilm-forming burn wound pathogens. 25th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. Copenhagen, Denmark, 2015.
15. Lipsky BA, Dryden M, Gottrup F, et al., Antimicrobial stewardship in wound care: a Position Paper from the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy and European Wound Management Association J. Antimicrob. Chemother. 2016, 10.1093/jac/dkw287
16. Matthew Dryden , Jonathan Cooke Rami Salib, Rebecca Holding, Sylvia Pender, Jill Brooks. Hot Topics in Reactive Oxygen therapy: antimicrobial and immunological mechanisms, safety, and clinical applications. J Glob Antib Res. 2017 Feb 17. pii: S2213-7165(17)30024-3. doi: 10.1016/j.jgar.2016.12.012. [Epub ahead of print] Review.
17. Matthew S Dryden, Jonathan Cooke, Rami J Salib, Rebecca Holding, Timothy Biggs, Ali A Salamat, Raymond N Allan, Rachel S. Newby, Fenella Halstead, Beryl Oppenheim, Thomas Hall, Sophie C. Cox, Liam M. Grover , Zain Al-hindi, Lilyann Novak-Frazer , Malcolm D. Richardson. Reactive Oxygen: a novel antimicrobial mechanism for targeting biofilm-associated infection. J Glob Antib Res. 2017 Feb 14;8:186-191. doi: 10.1016/j.jgar.2016.12.006. [Epub ahead of print] Review.
18. MS Dryden. Reactive Oxygen therapy: a novel therapy in soft tissue infection. Current Opinion in Infectious Disease 2017 Apr; 30(2):143-149. doi:10.1097/QCO.0000000000000350.
19. Dryden M Reactive oxygen species treatment in the management of wounds. Wounds UK 2017 Vol 13 No 2 26-33.
20. Dryden M, Reactive oxygen therapy: a novel antimicrobial, International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents (2017), http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.1016/j.ijantimicag.2017.08.029.
Copyright © Matoke Holdings Limited | matokeholdings.com. All rights reserved.
Matoke Holdings Limited, Matoke Holdings Limited logo, Reactive Oxygen, Reactive Oxygen with atom logo, RO and RO with atom logo are all trademarks of Matoke Holdings Limited.
Web Design & Development by Eldo Web Design Ltd